Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's my birthday!!!


Not only was July 1 the first day of a new month, but it was also my one-week birthday! To celebrate Mommy and Daddy got me dressed for my first play date. Yup, one-week old and I already have a girlfriend -- two actually!! Mommy and Daddy tell me that I'm growing up too fast. But I can't help it. My shirt says it all... I'm a chick magnet.

Older women are the best. Of course, when you are one-week old, there aren't too many younger women from which to choose. As you can tell, I'm making a play for the older one. Ella is almost three months old! Now, that's what I call experienced;) Of course, Clare is really cute too! Well, I guess I better just play it cool and see which one digs me the most.

That's it... lean up against Ella while looking absolutely adorable. Then while she's not looking, reach out to hold Clare's hand. I really wish that How to Be a Playa handbook I ordered off of Amazon had arrived already.

All that matters is that I had a blast and those two lovely ladies are not going to soon forget Liam Moore!

When I got home, I had to tell Daddy all about my play date. He was most impressed. However, he blamed my lack of action on Mommy's persistent desire to put that god-awful hat on my head. He promised to hide the hat before any future play dates!

Later that night a whole bunch of people came over. They even rolled my bassinet out to the dining room so I could enjoy the festivities. Despite not getting a piece of cake -- or even a smidgen of icing -- I think this was pretty good first birthday!

No comments: