Thursday, July 3, 2008

First Bath

On my second night home, Daddy decided that I needed a bath. He said that I was starting to smell. Since my umbilical cord hadn't fallen off yet, it was a good old-fashioned sponge bath.

I just knew that I wouldn't like this one bit! So I delivered Mommy and Daddy a double poop just beforehand. But Mommy thwarted my objection by actually catching my poop with a wet wipe. Augh!!! My parents are just too smart.

Daddy did a great job cleaning me despite all my squirming. I tried to tell him that little boys are supposed to be dirty, but it just came out "Whaaa... Whaaa... Snuffle... Whaaa!"

Here's a picture of me post-bath. I am clearly contemplating how I will seek my revenge against such torture in the future. I still think the poop cannon idea is a good one. I think I just need to work on my execution.
They'll never see it coming!

No comments: