Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Grandfathers are cool too!

Pop Pop don't look so surprised! I learned how to let one rip from you. Heck, everybody else in the room thinks that you are the one who farted. They couldn't possibly think something that loud came out of something so small!

Hanging out with Pop Pop is a lot of fun. He tells bad jokes and watches a lot of television. He talks a lot about baseball -- a sport that I am quite familiar.

I have another grandfather too! He drove many miles to hang out with me. He even offered me my first sip of beer -- but Mommy put the kibosh on that. Damn woman -- she thinks her milk is the only game in town. Doesn't she know that monopolies are just un-American! Well, I'll teach her... I'll show her the effects of Supply and Demand.

Anyway, this post is about my grandfathers. Did you know that it's in grandpa DNA to like Law & Order. No really, both Pop Pop Roger and Grandpa Dave seem to watch it all the time. Seriously, I think Dick Wolf has them under some kind of spell. No matter how darn cute I looked they both had to know who killed the girl...or whatever the case was about...by the end of the hour.

No comments: