Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Booked and Processed

Looks like I somehow got myself in trouble again.

First I escaped the jail that they call a hospital. Then I experienced something called being grounded. Now they are actually fingerprinting me for future wrongdoings. Not fair.

Ha! Well, I am not going to make this easy on them. They don't call me squirmy monkey for nothing.

The authorities might have captured my feet really well. But what good will that do them -- I can't even walk yet. My goal is to ensure that they have no record of my fingerprints.

I did it! See the mess I made. They will never be able to pin a thing on me with prints like that. When in doubt always blame the cats -- that's what I say.

Hmmm... I hope this silver ink comes off or they are going to start calling me the Tin Man.

No comments: