Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Grandma's Coming to Town

Today I found out the sweetest thing... I have two grandmas! Yup, two people whose sole purpose is to spoil me rotten.
How cool is that?!?!

In the morning, Grammy Kathy came over to help Mommy prepare for Grandma Carol's visit. I've been told that Grammy Kathy lives locally -- whatever that means. While Grandma Carol lives in Indiana. I don't know my geography yet but that sounds far away.

Before Grammy Kathy could do any work, I suckered her into holding me. As you can tell, I love to be held by my Grammy. She sings and rocks me back-and-forth. It's very soothing.

Daddy returned from picking Grandma Carol up at the airport. She was SO excited to see me. Daddy warned me that Grandma Carol is a "baby hog" -- I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound good.

The good news is that a baby hog is someone who likes to hold and play with me. I like baby hogs!

Unfortunately, this baby hog needed to work on her diapering skills. Apparently, Grandma Carol had never experienced a squirmy monkey. She was an easy target for my poop canon:)

2 comments:

Mark said...

Now that is indeed one super-cute baby. Nice work, Doug and Samantha!

laughing carol said...

That is soooo not true!
Grandma Carol