Monday, September 22, 2008

Sleeping

I just love to sleep on my tummy.

I keep telling Mommy that the "Back to Sleep" campaign was cooked up by the damn communists. Tired babies lead to tired parents. And tired parents mean less consumerism. Less consumerism means a slower economy. Well, you know the rest.

But she just looks at me and says "No honey, 'Back to Sleep' came after the Cold War. That's why I was able to enjoy many happy nights on my tummy as baby. Now, learn to roll over! Only then can I put you on your tummy to sleep!"

1 comment:

mkarol said...

Noah made it through the pre-rollover days of sleeping only on his stomach. He _still_ does not like to be on his back, for say, diaper changes or clothing changes, and will alligator roll off the night stand if so allowed.

Luckily he can spring board up like a poll vaulter if he wants to now.