Sunday, September 14, 2008

I love my Grammy

This picture is a little old, but I thought it was befitting. I must apologize for my absence online -- my routine has changed a bit. Now, I spend a lot of time with my Grammy.

Apparently, Mommy has gone back to work. So this means that most days it's just me and Grammy. And she is not a big Internet person. In fact, Daddy says that she is surrounded by an anti-technology bubble. I don't know about that. I know that she surrounds me with luvs and hugs. Thank you, Grammy!

Then when Mommy and Daddy come home we play. By the time we finishing playing, I'm too tired to go on the Internet. I try to get Mommy to let me do my blog posts in the middle of the night, but she keeps telling me that I should sleep then. I keep trying and she keeps fighting it. Last week, I woke her up twice every night. But each night, she refused to let me blog. She might be right -- my late night posts would probably be just pure jibberish.

No comments: