Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy 1092!

Last month we celebrated an historic event in the Loos household -- the 91 birthday of my great-
grandmother Ethel. That's 1090 more months than I have even been alive! Everyone calls her Big Nana, but don't get it. She's not that big. Mommy tells me that were two Nanas when she was my age. One could do big things -- like drive, curse, and live in the big city (that's New York for those who don't know). And one could not. I still don't get it, but whatever.

Here is a picture of me and my cousins -- Justing and Bryan -- wishing Nana a happy birthday. Boy, did that cake look good. But I didn't even get to have one small bite. Nana said that I didn't have any teeth to eat it with. But I'm sure it could have gummed it.

I also got to meet my uncle Roger for the first time. He's pretty cool. But he lives in North Carolina so I don't know when I'll get to see him again. Roger and his girlfriend Hannah got me a very cute outfit and a book that I like to put in my mouth!

The one thing that I have learned about family get-togethers are that they are loud!!! Just wait to I reach my full lung potential, I'm sure that I can make them louder.

No comments: