Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cubs Clinch

Didya hear? The Cubs clinched the NL Central championship yesterday! That means we are one more step closer to the World Series.

Mommy tells me that I should temper my expectations. Something about a curse... and a 100-year drought.

But I say, the Cubs have rocked throughout my entire lifetime! So I'm not going to let these sourpusses ruin my fun.

All we need is to keep getting Ws in the month of October! Since I don't have a white W flag, I must do my own interpretation of the W.

In case you are wondering, we are going to retire this onesie and bring out new ones for the playoffs. That's great because this one is way too tight now. It may have swam on me when I came home from the hospital, but now it restricts my ability to cheer. And that's not cool!

No comments: