Sunday, September 7, 2008

Go Team Go!

So this summer I watched a lot of Olympics. Did you see Michael Phelps win all those medals? Well, I did. I also watched Misty May-Treanor and Kerry Walsh kick some serious butt... you gotta love those uniforms! Oh, the men's beach volleyball team wasn't too bad either... they just weren't as pretty to watch.

After watching gymnastics, soccer and swimming every night, I went through a bit of withdrawal when the Olympics was all over. To make matters worse, the Cubbies started to slump at exactly the same time. Better now than in October, right? I love cheering and feel out of practice.

Anyway, today is my first football Sunday. I have slept through most of it... trying to conserve my energy for the big game tonight. Bears vs. Colts. Daddy is a Bears fan. Mommy is a Colts fan. I haven't decided what I am yet. Do you have any opinions?

No comments: