Sunday, January 25, 2009

Escape Artist

Learning to crawl has given me an even greater ability -- escape artist extraordinaire. Now I can crawl out anything that I am not strapped into. Actually, I think I can get out straps too. I just haven't put enough effort into trying.

I was on my way to figuring out how to get out of my crib. But those damn parental units took away my greatest asset-- the bumper. I was devising a new plan that involved my friends in the sky. But then poof my mobile was gone.

So now my plan is to increase my upper body strength. I can already pull myself off the ground in my Pack n Play. Fortunately, this feat has not been recorded by video or still photography. Every time my enslavers go to get a recording device, I simply release back into a standing position.

No comments: