Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Part 1

You might have heard of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" -- well I participated in 5 days of Christmas. Of course, in typical fashion, Mommy and Daddy only took pictures during 3 of the 5 days. Heck, I guess I should be happy they remembered the camera at all. You'd think of was the second kid or even farther down the totem pole by their nonchalance about capturing the most important moments of my life!

Anyway, the first Christmas of my first Christmas was at Grammy and PopPop's house on Christmas Eve. In addition to Grammy and PopPop, those who attended this historic event were Uncle Matt, Aunt Janice, Nana and my cousins Justin and Bryan.

The first present I opened was from my cousins. It was a baby grand piano. Totally awesome! I hope I inherited my musical abilities from someone other than my parents. They are both horrible. If I could speak, I would tell them to stop with the lullabies.

No comments: