Sunday, January 25, 2009

Crawling and Gnawing

Over Christmas break, I learned how to crawl. It is quite fun getting from place to place on my own. At first, I typically used this skill to find new objects to put in my mouth... crib slats, power cords, Grandpa's feet, toys, etc.

Once I got some real speed, I used it to attack the kitties. So much fun! You wouldn't believe how slow these cats are. Easy targets.

I remember how delighted everyone was by my crawling at first. Now they just seem to be worried or annoyed... constantly calling out my name in this new exasperated way. Lee-um! Disgusting... I hate.

They also try to thwart me from my mission of finding things to put in my mouth by calling out my name in sing-song manner while waving their hands at me. I think this is truly hilarious. They must think I'm a dog or something.

No comments: