Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Liam's Harem

Sorry, I have written in a while. I been a little busy. That's what happens when you have 5 girlfriends. Heck, even Hugh Hefner only has three girlfriends. And my ladies are much prettier than the Girls Next Door.

This is a picture of me and my girlfriends. From left to right -- Julia, me, Lilly, Georgia, Ella and Clare. Don't you just love Georgia's hair. Or how about how Julia's fashion sense -- she coordinates her outfit with mine. Lilly is awesome. She's a fighter.

Unfortunately, after the stunt I pulled with Clare and Ella last time they wanted to stay as far away from me as possible. Don't worry... I flashed them my big blue eyes and a coy smile so all is forgiven.

PS. Notice Mommy didn't put that stupid hat on my head this time!

No comments: