Thursday, April 9, 2009

9.5 Month Check In

Sorry for the delay... but between Mommy and Daddy's busy jobs and my new found adventures in trying to kill myself, we've been too tired to post.

I love this stage of life. I babble and giggle. I dance and clap. Seriously, I am SO entertaining that the only use for DVDs in this house is as chew toys. On our trip, I learned how to wave and woo the ladies -- the older ones with money!

When I am not busy dancing and playing my piano, I like to test my limits. This includes dive-bombs off the couch, pulling cords out of the socket, playing in the cats' water bowl, and trying to roll off the changing table. So far the only major damage that I have caused is breaking of 2 lamps in 2 weeks.

My stats:
20 pounds
28.75 inches
Not much hair

Likes:
Cheerios
Crawling
Kitties
The word "big rig"

Dislikes:
Naps
Pureed meat
Being spoon-fed
Drunk people on airplanes

2 comments:

Liam said...

mn m, xcmm, xzrm,, rr ZFDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDS6ZE

YTGT ;/l


;l

bg gghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(as typed by Liam)

John Kirincich said...

This child has not grown at all in months. Something is wrong.